Financial Aid Forms
The Federal Processing Center will forward a copy of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid form to the University. At that time the Office of Financial Aid will request that you complete a UIndy Aid Application. It is also possible that additional aid documents will be requested in order to complete your aid package.
Below are links to the FAFSA, UIndy Aid Application and other aid forms for download and printing. Once completed, you may submit the form(s) to the Office of Financial Aid in one of three methods:
- Mail to 1400 East Hanna Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46227
Attention Financial Aid;
- Fax to 317-788-6136; or
- Drop off directly to the Office of Financial Aid located in Esch Hall, Suite 141.
You will also find this contact information on each publication.
* To determine if you are considered a dependent student please see the dependency questions on the FAFSA or the FAFSA worksheet.
2017-18 forms (August 2017 through May 2018)
- 2017-18 online UIndy Aid Application
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Affidavit for Proof of Citizenship or Eligible Noncitizenship Status
- Verification Worksheet (Independent) (PDF)
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (Dependent) (PDF)
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (Independent) (PDF)
- Household Information (Dependent) (PDF)
- Household Information (Independent) (PDF)
- Separation Statement (Dependent) (PDF)
- Separation Statement (Independent) (PDF)
- Budget Worksheet (PDF)
- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth (PDF)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeals Form (PDF)
- Drug Question (FAFSA #23) Worksheet (PDF) (conviction for possessing or selling illegal drugs)